What's new

How to increase your B&B participation (and post count)

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Warning: Had multiple Cortisone injections. I'm tense, irritable and have a headache.

***Rant Mode On***

If you like to post your daily shaves, please continue to do so.

If you don't like to read what others are posting about their daily shaves, please ignore those threads.

If you like to use the "Like" button, please continue to do so.

If you don't like to use the "Like" button, please don't use the "Like" button.

We are all individuals with individual preferences. This is not a "zero sum" game where we all have to enjoy B&B in the same manner.

***Rant Mode Off***

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming. :)
That guy will NEVER learn!

Sorry my friend! I hope you get back to playing form without performance enhancing drugs. Get better soon.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
In my humble opinion it's not that important "how much" you say, but rather the quality of your posts. It's not a race and you are not going to get a medal for your post count. On the contrary, the B&B Administration is going to reward those members who effectively help our community develop, expand and run fluently, regardless of the number of posts. It's unquestionably quality over quantity.

In my humble opinion it's not that important "how much" you say, but rather the quality of your posts. It's not a race and you are not going to get a medal for your post count. On the contrary, the B&B Administration is going to reward those members who effectively help our community develop, expand and run fluently, regardless of the number of posts. It's unquestionably quality over quantity.
Davvero ben detto!

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
I enjoy the forums and could care less about my message count. Do I get a prize or special header or icon for hitting a certain number of postings?
I've heard rumors that Mr. King C. Gillette pops his head in around the 10,000 post count.
I use the SOTD thread to keep track of the number of shaves on the blades of the 12 or so razors I keep in rotation.
I use a magic marker on the blade wrappers.

~doug~

Love this post and it not only helped a new guy like me get my post count up but rather quickly it pointed me toward some really cool reoccurring posts that I enjoy posting in. I also love looking at others' inputs in those posts because it gives me ideas for soaps and software I might not have tired or even heard of.

Thanks for this post!

Top Bottom