What's new

How to disassemble usual Gilletter Match3?

K

kontiky

Could you help me - how can I disassemble my Gilletter Match3 this way for clearing?
proxy.php

I wouldnt try to dissasemble a Mach3, only a good scrub with hand soap or dishwashing soap on the handle and that's it.

You are a true gentleman in trying to help, but I strongly suspect that the OP is trolling. I will humbly beg forgiveness if I'm wrong.

I suggest just giving it a good scrub but if you really want to disassemble it i suggest you use one of these:

proxy.php

Btw Gilletter Match3,:huh:
I once heard a woman at Walmart she was calling the Mach3 the ,Massh3

Yeah. I wonder why since even the picture clearly shows how Gillette and Mach3 should be spelled. Gillette is also spelled correctly including the double L, double T, and E at the end with the only mistake the R added.
The OP seems to be pretty comfortable with English since he/she uses words like "usual" and "disassemble" (spelled correctly). Other than the name, the sentence structure and spelling are perfect.:wink2:

In my experience, one of the best ways to clean a Mach 3 is to simply run it through one of these.
proxy.php

If you want to get the built up lather and hair out of every single crevice, I suggest trying this...make sure you let it soak for a few days too :lol: I'm kidding by the way...don't clean your razor with acid...it may permanently remove facial hair and...well perhaps your face in general.

Last edited:
Actually, this post reminds me of my days in a bicycle shop when a guy brought in a rusty falling apart Huffy and kept insisting that he get it fixed. I told him there was only one way to fix his bike, and showed him this picture...

Top Bottom