What's new

How old is your mustache/beard?

last time I shaved my mustache, I was 16, so that was almost 27 years ago. Last time I shaved my beard was almost 10 years ago.

Last time I was completely clean shaven was 1980. So 37 years. I had also went 20 years without having a hair cut. in 2012 I finally got a hair cut as it was so thin that my pony tail looked bad.
So now when I got to get a hair cut and it cost me 20 bucks I just remember how much money I've saved in hair cuts over the years.

I think the longest I had a beard was about 19 years. Now they are more seasonal as there is a lot more gray in it that I would rather not see.

Mine died today at the ripe age of 1.5 years by the means of a Otto Roth OC razor. My face feels cold, naked, and strange!

Full beard is a year old. The last time I was clean shaven was due to a trimming accident. Before then, it was 2.5 years old.

I've had my full beard and stache for a little more than 10 years. Although I really do miss straight razor shaving, I don't think I'll be shaving my beard off any time soon. Possibly when it's all grey/white, but maybe not even then either.

I've had a moustache since I was about 18. I joined the fire service at 28 back in 1982, and just about every firefighter at that time wore a moustache. For some unexplainable reason, I shaved it off, and didn't really like the look, plus I took a LOT of heat from my fellow firefighters, so within a month, it was back and hasn't left me since.

Started growing a mustache in 1975. Shaved it off once in the 90’s and the wife and kids said “you need to grow that thing back”. Still have it only it’s a different color now (gray)

Top Bottom