How old is your mustache/beard?

Discussion in 'Beards & Moustaches' started by Jack19, Mar 25, 2016.

The last time I shaved my mustache was 1978.

38 years.

1. n2hql

n2hql Contributor

last time without facial hair was 1972

2. I've had a mustache since 1970.

3. About 2 years this time

4. captp

captp Contributor

Last time I shaved clean was July 2003. Since summer 1970 I've had a beard or moustache for better than 45 of the last 46 years.

5. Since 1999...

6. J T

J T

I have had the moustache since 1969 - 47 years :thumbup1:

7. Aside from a couple of catastrophic trimming accidents which come from being a parent. I've had my mustache since 1982. 34 or so years. I've only sported handlebars since retiring from the Army in 2003.

8. Since 2003

9. Baby beard here. I'm close to month four of beard growth. I plan to keep it for a long while provided some catastrophic life event doesn't prompt me to shave.

10. Moustache since 1970. Beard on and off many times

11. since early 70s, i believe

12. strop

strop Moderator Emeritus

Moustache since 1976. Only clean shaven for 2 days since 1973. Handlebar for 10 or 12 years.

13. My moustache is 40 years old.

My chin whiskers are 5

14. Toothpick

Toothpick Moderator

My beard is 5 months old, but it acts like it's 45 years.

15. Now is my beard and moustache 3 years old. I got one of those moustache some people make fun of like short on the inside where hitler had a long and long on the outside. Forgot the name now if it even has a name? Before then I had a 3 days stubble for 5 years. I shave neck and my upper chin on daily basis to maintain sharp edges and a neatly look. I wonder how much younger I would look like if I would shave it all of?

16. Hmmm I would say somewhere in the neighbor hood of 37 years or more, to the best of my recollection.

17. My 'stache and beard are 57 years old, but...............................................I shave them every day.

18. Last time I was clean shaven was 11 years ago. And I'm only 31 so I'd say that's a great start. :thumbup1:

19. emwolf

emwolf Contributor

mustache since 1986, beard has come and gone, this time since 2001.