• 80 - 89

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • 90 - 99

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100 or >100

Votes: 1 0.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it is interesting how when I first checked this poll not long after it was posted the two clear winners were 30-39 and 50-59. As time progressed, the average age shifted upwards and the 30-39 year old crew has gained far fewer respondents over time. There are so many fun reasons I could make up for this. Are 30-39 year olds more hopelessly addicted to their phones/computers? Was the time of day this thread was posted more in line with when certain age groups are online? Did older users have more difficulty navigating technology? I think there are a lot of fun ways I could insult everyone by writing a narrative about this poll.

I also guess that the definition of, "active member" is a time-limited sample of members who sign on and are willing to respond to the poll? I would be interested to see a breakdown of post volume per week by age group (even though I doubt these statistics would be posted.)

Edited to add: I don't mean for this to come off as flippant, I think this is an interesting topic and am really happy to see the responses. It is interesting to see the breakdown and I have a lot of gratitude to @rbscebu for the fun idea and starting the thread.

I think it is interesting how when I first checked this poll not long after it was posted the two clear winners were 30-39 and 50-59. As time progressed, the average age shifted upwards and the 30-39 year old crew has gained far fewer respondents over time. There are so many fun reasons I could make up for this. Are 30-39 year olds more hopelessly addicted to their phones/computers? Was the time of day this thread was posted more in line with when certain age groups are online? Did older users have more difficulty navigating technology? I think there are a lot of fun ways I could insult everyone by writing a narrative about this poll.

I also guess that the definition of, "active member" is a time-limited sample of members who sign on and are willing to respond to the poll? I would be interested to see a breakdown of post volume per week by age group (even though I doubt these statistics would be posted.)

Edited to add: I don't mean for this to come off as flippant, I think this is an interesting topic and am really happy to see the responses. It is interesting to see the breakdown and I have a lot of gratitude to @rbscebu for the fun idea and starting the thread.

I think forums in general are in decline. Facebook and Reddit seem to attract more of the younger side of wetshaving. I like the gentlemanly atmosphere though generated by our seasoned members.

I think forums in general are in decline. Facebook and Reddit seem to attract more of the younger side of wetshaving. I like the gentlemanly atmosphere though generated by our seasoned members.

I like there are a bunch of Android apps for Reddit. Also everything you are interested in, in one spot. I do visit wetshaving and wicked_edge subreddits.

But the forums have a more close knit community imo.

Top Bottom