• 70’s

• 80’s

• None of your beeswax

• Older than Dirt

• Younger than all you

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Some marketing genius with the head of a light-bulb should come up with a Goosfraba cigar or pipe tobacco. Not me. . . I just work like a rented donkey and buy lottery tickets.

Old enough for Medicare...and way eligible for Social Security. I’m holding off of the SS for a while though...

39, feel older most days with my young kids and newborn baby. Hopefully I live long enough to accomplish some of the goals I had expected to have attained already.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
But you draw more if you put it off till age 70. So then the question becomes, will you live long enough to recoup what you didn't collect at an earlier age.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Look up the Japanese “Yakudoshi” custom. Might an excuse for another pipe!

Oh man, I hadn’t heard of Yakudoshi before. Looks like this coming year is going to be a doozy for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But you draw more if you put it off till age 70. So then the question becomes, will you live long enough to recoup what you didn't collect at an earlier age.
Well i was looking somewhere and it turns out that whether you start early or late it evens out on average.
Those damn actuary tables,

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Well i was looking somewhere and it turns out that whether you start early or late it evens out on average.
Those damn actuary tables,

That may well be. But if one was dependent on that monthly SS income later in life, you may need that higher check amount further down the line, if you can make due without it earlier on.

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
36, with a 27-year-old fiancee. That age difference normally isn't an issue, but some days I feel it. Like when she didn't know who Geraldo was.

Top Bottom