What's new

How often do you shower & when?

I'm also paranoid of stinking, and I sweat alot so that makes a difference. I also CAN NOT sleep feeling dirty or unwashed. Just can not.

Interestingly, it's said that some Asian races produce no body odor at all.

I shower twice a day, but am surprised many others do, too. I do it mainly because I have bad allergies and want to wash the pollens off before going to sleep at night.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Many of you will probably be familiar already with the comment made about Elizabeth I ... "she has a bath once a month, whether she needs to or not." And no, the speaker (I forget who) wasn't being sarcastic!

Ah, but jump ahead more than 400 years, and here I am showering every day, and sometimes twice if I've been working out a lot!

Can't start my day without one and can't go to bed without one, I guess that would make it twice a day. I read a few of you shower less because it drys out your skin, Corn Huskers men, Corn Huskers.

Every morning before work, my "real job" requires good grooming and of course hygiene. Wakes me up good too. However, on weekends and days off, it varies, if I do alot of ranch work or other physical activity, then I hose off again at night. Shaving is usually a morning activity though, since I tend to get ingrowns otherwise. Occasional I'll shave before a night out.

Every weekday morning, before class. On weekends, if I'm not leaving the house, I might not get around to showering until evening, and I might skip a day if I'm feeling really lazy on the weekend.

Every day or two. Though there is the rare occasion I will go 3 or 4 days without it. But by that time I smell too bad to sleep in the same bed with myself.

Oh, I also shower around the time I wake up. So anywhere from 8:30 - 2:00.

Every morning 'bout half past seven, I treat myself to a bit of heaven
I turn on the shower and step inside and smear the soap all over my hide
I wash my head, I wash my feet and everything that in betweet.
The waters hot, the soap smells great, I wish I could stay 'till half past eight.:smile:

Top Bottom