What's new

How Often Do You Shave?

I used to shave 5 to 6 days a week when I was working. Now I'm shaving between 1 and 3 times a week, depending on the need. The need being if I'm going to see people that I care about my appearance. If find that I get my best shaves when I go 3 days without shaving which most often puts me at 2 times a week on average.

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
Whenever I need to cover up that I’m lathering my face to look like characters from Rudolph (Santa, Cornelius, the snow monster…), so usually daily

I had degraded to once a week for a while. Once I realized I needed to stock up and blades, and came back here for advice, it has become daily again. I truly missed it.

I work a 4 on 4 off schedule. Used to shave before my first shift when I was using carts. Got my first safety razor about two weeks ago. Started hanging around here for tips and started shaving every day. Razor burn was pretty bad so I took Tuesday off. Got a nice BBS shave yesterday with no razor burn. Was going to shave today, but I think every other day might be best for my skin from here on out. It's weird, though. I never cared before, but ever since my first BBS shave with a DE, I can't stand feeling even a slight stubble. Not sure how long I'll be able to keep going every other day.

I am still shaving daily. Normalcy is good in this work from home environment. I also feel that daily grooming makes me feel better and take greater pride in everything I do.

Daily. I usually shave in the evening just before bed so that I can take as long as I want. If I shave of a morning (except Saturday and Sunday) I get rushed so I won’t be late for work.

Up until very recently I shaved once a week (usually on weekends) or even once every two weeks or for special occasions. However there have been new "developments" shall we say and I started shaving more frequently-now about twice a week.

Almost every day, since sometime in the 70s. Frequently will skip a day on the weekends.

Worked every day through this mess, mandatory mask wear for several months now. I find skipping a day makes the mask more miserable, keeps dragging/snagging in the stubble.

Top Bottom