What's new

How often do you shave?

I usually shave every other day. I finish up my shaves with against the grain pass and always go for the BBS feel. Because of this, I'm usually still relatively smooth the next morning.

I typically shave once every 2 - 3 days. I could shave every day; however, with the added growth, I find the shave a lot smoother.

Also, I keep a well-groomed goatie and, as such, it is only my cheeks and neck which need shaving. The hair in those areas grows slower and less dense than the rest of my facial hair. If I ever got rid of my goatie, I would have to shave more regularly -- unfortunately, my SWMBO would kill me. Still... it's definitely worth considering, as I love my wetshaving and would love to do it more often.

Cheers,
- Ken -

Rik said:
Haven't you heard of Ron's 4 pass shave? :w00t:
Ah well, we might as well create a "4 pass shave extreme" system and have people use for each pass:
- 4 different razors
- 4 different brushes
- 4 different creams/soaps

A nice extreme system but all the scent combinations might give issues. :wink:

I shave every Sunday.It´s my ritual.:biggrin1:In the next hour i will take a hot shower.Then i will shave my beard.I love it.

Under the week maybe wednesday...The other days i let my beard grow.I like it when i have a 3-day growth.

Daily shave (3 passes + touch-ups) but have yet to try it for a second time in the day. I did experiment about 7 days ago with an additional 2 pass evening shave and the next morning's shave was again 2 passes. Seemed to be fine without razor burn so I now know a second shave in the day is possible.

My ancestry is Sicilian. Which means I shave every day or else I look like a slob. My wife thinks it's sexy if I skip a day, but I only do that once in a blue moon.

Holey decade old post dredging Batman.......

Well why not...

I have shaved every day of my life from the mid 60's (except for two 10 year lapses where I grew rather long Rip Van Winkle beards)

I'm usually a 5-6 days per week kinda guy. I often take the Saturday or Sunday off, and sometimes a random day during the week if I'm behind schedule or need to get to the lab a little earlier.

Five to six days a week.

It's nice to have a little extra stubble on Monday morning so that I can kick the week off with a quality shave.

THIS.

I usually shave Monday to Saturday in the morning (ain't no better way to start your day). I keep a day off on Sundays.
Since I shave everyday I gotta be gentle, so I do one pass WTG, and a second ATG (but i make sure the blade barely touches my skin on that second one).

I shave every day. I used to shave 5 days a week before getting into DE a few weeks ago. Now I enjoy it, so I rarely miss.

Top Bottom