What's new

How often do you shave and why?

Hello B&B, how often do you ladys and gents shave? Maybe once a day, twice a day or maybe just EOD? I personally shave twice a day very regularly. I love having a BBS smooth head at all times. It also gives me a reason to have more soaps, AS and accessories in my rotation 😬 I can tend to get "bored" with the same soap etc and I can honestly say that i enjoy having fun with the many different combinations of the products available. Let's hear it folks.

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
Once a day out of old habit. Finance professional, gone into the Air Force for ten years, back to finance professional. I slacked off a bit during COVID when I started working from home, but now daily because it's fun.

Um, even for around here, I think twice a day is a bit excessive, but what do I know? lol

Once a day out of old habit. Finance professional, gone into the Air Force for ten years, back to finance professional. I slacked off a bit during COVID when I started working from home, but now daily because it's fun.

Um, even for around here, I think twice a day is a bit excessive, but what do I know? lol
I figure if my head doesn't mind, then why not. I am a prep cook and I am fortunate enough to work bankers hours so I certainly have the time. It is a luxury I intend to take full advantage of. It also gives me the opportunity to have some peace and quiet. I don't have kids (yet) but myself and the significant other only have 1000sq ft between the two of us and pets so its nice to sneak off for 20-30min and be in my own little world.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Normally once a day. On special occasions like Lodge or a girlfriend visiting, I'll have a second shave in a day.

For me it's not so much the number of shaves, it is more about how many passes I can get in within a week. It usually works out at 21 passes per week. I am still trying to work out how I can get more passes in in a week. SR shaving does that to you.

From October to May I shave almost every day. At least 6 days a week from fall to spring.

May to Oct (spring to fall) I shave 2-3x a week as I spend a lot of time at the cottage. i don’t need to shave if will be fishing, drinking beer, playing cornhole and horseshoes and sitting around a campfire in the woods for a few days. Muskol bug spray and fancy aftershave isn’t a good combo surprisingly. 👍

I just got back into wet shaving so EOD for me until my face adjusts a bit. However, just recently discovered vintage Gillette razors and once my 1946-47 gold Aristocrat set gets delivered that number may go up! I need to try one of these fancy new soaps out. I’m gonna get some samples of A&E (specifically Vanilla&Tabec and Spartacus) I think

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
From October to May I shave almost every day. At least 6 days a week from fall to spring.

May to Oct (spring to fall) I shave 2-3x a week as I spend a lot of time at the cottage. i don’t need to shave if will be fishing, drinking beer, playing cornhole and horseshoes and sitting around a campfire in the woods for a few days. Muskol bug spray and fancy aftershave isn’t a good combo surprisingly. 👍
You need to get some Stirling Glacial Electric Sheep, my friend. It will keep you both clean-shaven and bug-free when you’re in the woods.

I just got back into wet shaving so EOD for me until my face adjusts a bit. However, just recently discovered vintage Gillette razors and once my 1946-47 gold Aristocrat set gets delivered that number may go up! I need to try one of these fancy new soaps out. I’m gonna get some samples of A&E (specifically Vanilla&Tabec and Spartacus) I think
I have tried both of the aforementioned. I believe I got the samples from maggards. I enjoyed the Vanilla over the Spartacus personally although I will say the brown color threw me off a bit initially. After doing some research turns out that is a normal occurrence with vanilla as the soap cures, who would thought. lol

I have tried both of the aforementioned. I believe I got the samples from maggards. I enjoyed the Vanilla over the Spartacus personally although I will say the brown color threw me off a bit initially. After doing some research turns out that is a normal occurrence with vanilla as the soap cures, who would thought. lol

Yeah, I’m more a traditional 3 T’s type of scents. Like citrus and especially woodsy scents like TOBS Sandalwood and GFT Spanish Leather. It’s hard to commit to a puck when you haven’t smelled it but it gets good reviews and is sold out from what I can see. What is there another non artisan sent you could compare it to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom