What's new

How often do you get a haircut

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
cigator:
I get a haircut every 7-10 days and pay no more than $20US (high & tight...tiny bit on top [called a 'high-ball fade' so my barber says] skin on the sides...line in front [and sides which after shaping with fine clippers, then trimmers and then he finishes with using his str8 razor for super-sharp lines] w/ a 'part' on the left side), from my local barber ('Snap'),
with tip. :w00t:
Gents:
Corrections in Red and pics of my last haircut 13 Dec 17;

My Haircut - 2.JPG
My Haircut.JPG
My Haircut - 1.JPG

barbershop.jpg
"Don't ask the barber whether you need a haircut [or shave]". Daniel S. Greenberg

Last edited:
3-4 times a year. Used to be considerably more often back when.
Of course when I was a kid you couldn’t force me into a barbershop

I visited a Kennedy's barber shop. The haircut and tip was sort of pricey. They have a haircut club for around $45 a month, that provides unlimited cuts per month. My hair grows at an average rate. I just can't see the value or need to get 2 or more haircuts per month. Anyone belong to a club like this?
about every 4-6 wks

Every 2 weeks. $12 + $3 for a tip. A neck clean up is $5, but once I wait that long just do the whole thing. Where i moved from appointments were the norm. Where I live now no one takes them.

Once or twice a week for me, but I shave my head myself so it costs whatever a decent lather with shave soap and derby blades cost (seriously my face hates those blades but the scalp doesn't mind them, and it seems I get a free tuck every time I buy a razor).

Every 3 weeks, Saturday morning. I've got a shop I've been going to since 1979 (except for my 4 years in Denver, and I took this barber's advice as to what kind of shop to look for out there). He and his business partner graduated from barber college on Nov. 22, 1963, so naturally they remember the date. Oh, and he trims my beard too, though I trim it some myself in between visits. $20.

Every 8 weeks or so in winter. I may go every 4-6 weeks in the summer. I like to keep my hair shorter in the summer and with my hair loss I may end up going for a buzz cut and go for the Jason Statham look.

Every 4 to 6 months. I've been able to get away with having so few haircuts because of the pomade I use. Now I'm using a flat cap to cover my hair and it works just as good.

Top Bottom