What's new

How often do you get a haircut

Well, I am a girl, but maybe twice a year. I am really lazy about cutting my hair. I aim for every 12 weeks but then that somehow turns into 6 months. I don't color my hair or really do anything to it though, so it stays pretty healthy.

Every two weeks. I am a man in uniform. I go with a low fade, half from the bottom up and around the ears and sideburns then faded into the top of my head with some hair to groom on top.

I go just about every month if I can. My local SuperCuts is REALLY great - I let my buddies try them out first, haha

I get my hair cut every other Friday. Flat top as usual. But then again my father is my barber so it gives me a reason to go hang out with Dad.

Supercuts once a month. I find a stylist or two that I like and I stick with the same person. The same two stylist have been cutting my hair for close to two years.

Every week my wife and I use the clippers w/ guards. We have the angles and guard sizes written down just in case we forget, but we never do

I use the electric clippers I received from my father in law's estate every week, no guards. This reduces my hair so I can shave it every week:thumbup:

Just got my first haircut in two years (finances have been tight), and I must say I feel better. Looked like someone got done shaving a black Saluki when all was said and done. I'm going to try to keep this better maintained, since I like the style and I think I can do it myself, maybe with a little help from SWMBO.

Top Bottom