What's new

How often do you get a haircut

Once a month minimum. If I let my hair get too long these days I start getting scalp issues scaling, dandruff and such. I could get a haircut for $10 but I prefer to have them cut the top with scissors rather than just clippers so $15 and then I usually tip a $5

Wow, that is pretty insane ($45/mo)! I can't think, unless you needed very trim and short hair, why you'd need to go often enough to make that worth it (unless they gave you a shave or beard maintenance, and you wanted to pay for it).

I usually go every 5-8 weeks. In the winter times I tend to slack a bit on it (my head gets really warm with my hair... it's so thick!), but in the summer time I try to get it done at least 2-3 times.

Also, I usually end up at barbers where the cost for the cut is around $13 (give or take a few bucks), and end up tipping around $4.

once a month. i used to wait like 5-7 months because supercuts (or at least the one in my town) sucks so i didn't like to go. but now i go to this barber shop i found and they do a good job so i go more often. 20 bucks a haircut. they even do hot shaves with a straight razor. i wish it was a wet shave though. i've always wanted to get one.

I cut mine every week. I have buzzed my head sine 96. Before that it was all one length down to the center of my back. I was charged $16 for the 5 min it took them to buzz me. After that i bought trimmers for less and have done it myself since. I even got the fade down like a pro.

About every 3 months. After each hair cut I tell myself i'll be back in 2-3 weeks though, but it never works out that way. I get to busy.

Every 4 weeks. 15 bucks Canadian. My barber has been working at that place for 50 years and has cut my hair for the past 35. I've also gone through the clipper / trimmer phase and I did save money but cleaning up afterwards was a PITA. I'd rather get pampered for an hour every month.

Honestly, every 4-5 months :blink:.
My wife likes my hair long, but I prefer something shorter and easier to work with. I'm happy for a while, we're both unhappy for a while, then she's happy for a while...rinse, repeat.

A buddy of mine is a barber so I usually get a cut a month after hours and get trimmed up (neck, around ears, etc.) in between. He also does straight razor shaves that I don't take advantage of nearly enough since it takes at least 20 minutes with the hot towels and such (don't want to be eating up paying customer time or family time). But every so often "the works" is just what the doctor ordered.

Every 4 weeks. Same day, same time. Though, need to find a new barber... he recently passed on the business and it's just not the same :sad:.

I go every 3 weeks +\- a few days like clockwork. I get a #1 on the sides to a fade. She does a straight razor at the hair line. $18+$5 for tip. I wish I could go every two weeks because I like the groomed, tight look. After 3 weeks, I look like like a salt and pepper scrub brush. She is really good. Gentle with the clippers. Doesn't draw blood.

I have been asking around for a (cheaper) but good barber. No luck yet. I guess you get what you pay for.

Top Bottom