What's new

How often do you get a haircut

[QUOTE="HatMagnet, post: For the summer at least I've stuck with a flat top cut just long enough on top to stand up and to the skin on the sides. It's a little cooler and as an added bonus I don't get "helmet head" at work with this cut. Every two weeks at the barber keeps it in shape.

+1 HatMagnet. I sport a flattop as well. Like yours, mine is skin on the sides and back, but I probably have a little more on top than yours. Still haven't tried a landing strip, but one of these days I will. I also go every two weeks, primarily for the top because I maintain the skinned sides and back myself.

For many years, I kept a buzz at #4 or lower. Every 3 to 4 weeks then. I was a long hair, 80's metal in my younger days. I recently decided to let it grow a bit again, but not like the old days. The last 2 trim/clean up cuts have been about 2 moths apart.

Whenever I want... I use a Robocut and cut my own hair, usually. It varies between a short side part and medium shag, depending on my mood.

I would go to a hair stylist over a barber. I don't like the vibe of barbershops around here. I grew up mostly going to the barber/hair salon on military bases, and a barber shop isn't the same vibe. A haircut for me was a korean woman reeking of garlic cutting my hair then slapping on some Lucky Tiger.

I get my hair it on the day my dogs get groomed so that would be about once a month and the three of us are pretty shaggy by that time. I go to an old fashioned barber shop at a cost of $11. My dogs are $45 each. Of course they are cuter than I.
Aww! What a cute Schnauzer for your avatar. [emoji4] Is your other dog a Schnauzer too?

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Aww! What a cute Schnauzer for your avatar. [emoji4] Is your other dog a Schnauzer too?

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk
Yes. His brother is solid black and very difficult to get a photo that doesn’t look like a black blob but he is cute as well. Thanks for the compliment - Tucker will appreciate it much.

Last time I had a professional haircut was 5-6 years ago. I don't like short hair or particularly care for "style" whenever I feel my hair is too long I will grab my scissors and cut em. I have my hair tucked so it would be near impossible to spot any imperfections or unevenly cut hairs.

Top Bottom