What's new

How often do you get a haircut

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
When my wife says I need to cut your hair so sit down.
I just say yes ma’am.
I’d shave it if she liked it or even just on a 1 all over.
But she doesn’t and I’ve gotten used to her these last 110 years..

I cut my own hair using thinning shears and barber scissors and two mirrors. I've been at this for 40 years so I'm a pretty good barber by now:001_unsur

No, not a member of a club. Just get a haircut once a month at my local barbershop.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I get mine cut once a month. I just get a #2 anyways and I honestly could never see a need in getting a haircut every 2 weeks.
For me its a military thing. Although not in uniform anymore, old habits die hard. Sometimes I stretch it to 3 weeks if I've not had any time to get it cut but that's as long as I go without one. Id compare the new haircut feeling to feeling clean shaven.

I feel better if I get mine cut every 2-3 weeks, but usually I stretch that - I hate making time in my schedule to go get a haircut. Right now it's been nearly a month, and that's too long. It makes me look and feel sloppy.

About every four weeks. I used to be able to go longer, but with my current style my sides will start to stick out enough at the top that I need extra pomade to glue them down, and when that happens it's time to get in for a cut.

Every two weeks. 20 years in the Army ingrained the haircut ethos in me deeply enough that it really bothers me if I go longer than that. Short hair goes well with my current job as well so that's a plus I suppose.

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
These days, about once every six to eight weeks. I wear my hair long, always have. My regular shop is a unisex salon that primarily caters to women; I just like the care they give long hair. Cost is $25, plus tip.

Between haircuts (meaning when the front starts getting out of hand), I touch things up with thinning shears and generous amounts of pomade, otherwise, everything goes flat and shapeless. Which reminds me, I need to book an appointment . . .

I used to get a haircut every four weeks, but switched to a new barber, who cuts my hair so well that it lasts (and looks good) for five weeks. Go figure.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Another appointment at the barber in the morning. :001_smile
HatMagnet:
What style / type of 'cut' will you be getting
proxy.php

proxy.php
"The barbershop…where a man can feel at home. Get a hot towel shave, haircut and a free comb... [...]". Barbershop Rhyme

HatMagnet:
What style / type of 'cut' will you be getting
proxy.php

proxy.php
"The barbershop…where a man can feel at home. Get a hot towel shave, haircut and a free comb... [...]". Barbershop Rhyme

Count, For the summer at least I've stuck with a flat top cut just long enough on top to stand up and to the skin on the sides. It's a little cooler and as an added bonus I don't get "helmet head" at work with this cut. Every two weeks at the barber keeps it in shape.

Great screen name BTW. :thumbup1:

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Count, For the summer at least I've stuck with a flat top cut just long enough on top to stand up and to the skin on the sides. It's a little cooler and as an added bonus I don't get "helmet head" at work with this cut. Every two weeks at the barber keeps it in shape.

Great screen name BTW [awww...shucks...thanx!
proxy.php
]
:thumbup1:
HatMagnet:
Thanx for the info, support and for sharing! thumbsup:

upload_2019-8-29_19-40-51.jpeg
"You're only as good as your last haircut". Harvey Feldman

Top Bottom