What's new

How often do you all shave?

I can get away with every other day. Sometimes I do that, sometimes I shave every day, mostly for the experience, and the chance to rotate through my razors.

I like myself better when I shave every day, but I don't have to like myself that much every single day. It gets tiresome, all that self-directed adulation.

Monday - Friday at 0 Dark Thirty every morning.

Saturday's I shave in the morning when I get up.

If I shave on Sunday then I shave in the AM also.

@Odysseus how often and when do you shave?

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
With carts I was shaving Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Then I discovered SR shaving and enjoyed it so much that I now shave every morning. I also shave some evenings (although it is not readily needed) when I have lodge or one of my girlfriends is coming to visit.

At least three passes every shave. Why not do something you enjoy, if you have the time.

When I worked, it was every work day. Now that I am retired, it is every other day.

I no longer make a big event out of it with shaving soap, a mug, a badger brush, and multiple passes. Lately, I have been using some no name shave gel from Dollar Tree in the shower. I slather some on with my fingers and make a pass or two with the razor. I still use a safety razor, though.

Welp, ever since Mar2020 when I got assigned to work from home, I now only shave every weekend before putting on a suit and heading to Mass. And it's a glorious start to the day!
But I reckon I'll start doing Wednesdays too, just for the enjoyment.

Top Bottom