What's new

How Much Time

Shower 10-13 min.
(Blooming soap in shower and soaking brush if using natural.)
Shave maybe 10 min. I move alot faster than I used to.
If trying a new razor maybe 20 since I need to find the angle and get to know it but going slow. But razors I'm familiar with i shaving at the speed of Paul H without any of the talking lol.
Be surprised what 5 years if only a couple of your razors will do for your speed

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
The idea of a 20 minute shave has always amazed me. I'm not knocking it, I just can't figure out how that time is distributed. For instance, how much time is the razor actually being used?

I don’t know why I’m pokey. I just am. Last night’s shave; the blade-versus-stubble time; was quick, but the whole ritual was still time consuming.

I don’t know why I’m pokey. I just am. Last night’s shave; the blade-versus-stubble time; was quick, but the whole ritual was still time consuming.

I think that's pretty normal. Based on the present thread, it looks like the average shave time is 15-20 mins, but based based on the poll about actual whisker cutting time linked below, 75% of people reported spending less than 5 minutes with razor actually in hand. We can therefore conclude that 75% of people spend 25% of their "shaving" time shaving. And there ain't nothing wrong with that. 😋

Top Bottom