What's new

How much soap do you have?

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
It would take me approximately 27 years to finish what I have.
Mine will outlast me, even if I didn't face lather, and started "loading it like I want to waste it!"

I have some REALLY nice soaps I haven't even opened, so I will be having a PIF soon. Or maybe several would be better? LOL: and this is SERIOUSLY my reasoning: I want to get rid of them to enter MORE PIFs!

I am a really vile wretch!

So far, I still have 250g Panama 1924, 6 boxes of clartaion grooming, 2 boxes of grooming dept, 2 boxes of mammoth, 2 boxes of extra cosmesi, 2 boxes of wholy KAW, and even if I see some new and favorite shaving soap, I still want to continue to buy it. My God, I feel like I must be crazy..

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
So far, I still have 250g Panama 1924, 6 boxes of clartaion grooming, 2 boxes of grooming dept, 2 boxes of mammoth, 2 boxes of extra cosmesi, 2 boxes of wholy KAW, and even if I see some new and favorite shaving soap, I still want to continue to buy it. My God, I feel like I must be crazy..
No, it's just a disease you caught.

Well, I suppose mental illness can be considered contagious.... My wife is catching it from someone who lives in my head...

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand

How much soap do you have?​

proxy.php

And I have 6 more soaps under the chronicles of shaving nirvana sink, not including the cream I also have. And lets not forget the overlord of my shave den, which is technically also a soap, the PAA Ice Menthol Pre-Shave cube 2.0 block, expertly perched on its intergalactic cube dock.

proxy.php

Those of you who rock only a single soap, I really don't know how you do it. The variety of shave soap scents, is part of what makes traditional wet shaving fun. Once you fully immerse yourself in the scents, you just can't go back to the old way of doing things.

I only have one tub of Zingari Man The Watchman... And about 40 samples of other soaps. Actually I take that back, I do have 2 other tubs, but I will probably never use them. One is a RazoRock lime that was cheap so I figured why not, and the other is a Lather and Wood Sandalwood I got off Amazon when I first got into DE shaving.

I'm about on the verge of in need of a SAD intervention, so to alleviate this somewhat decided to buy the small empty tubs off the Stirling website so I can use a bunch of different samples. A sample for me lasts over a month for Pete's sake, I can't imagine buying a tub of 30 plus different soaps.

I am no collector, I have 5 tubes Cremo that I bought as deal with coupons, net cost less than 50 cents. One tube Poroaso, one tin of boutique soap I bought at discount. Have some sample size ton of sosp gift to me.

I am not collector, I buy, use, buy what I need.

Top Bottom