What's new

How much soap do you have?

Too many. The soap I'm trying to 3017 has been going for 2 years plus (off and on) and I still have a quarter to a third of it left. I have about three quarters of a tub of stirling remaining which I shall use sparingly. I have another 3 unopened soaps, two body shop shaving cream tubs and 11 palmolive sticks.

At the rate I go through soap I'm good for the next 5 years or so.

I've found that buying samples is better in the long run.

Clayton

Sent from my SM-A705U using Tapatalk
I truly believe so.

Sent from my CPH1969 using Tapatalk
Back when we could have meets, sharing soap samples among participants was one of the things that we did. I enjoy trying a lot of different soaps, but I don't like owning a lot of soap.

Back when we could have meets, sharing soap samples among participants was one of the things that we did. I enjoy trying a lot of different soaps, but I don't like owning a lot of soap.
That would have been really awesome. Nothing like that has ever happened here in Malaysia. Its a pretty small market over here. Been really wanting to try out some Stirling soaps. But no one sells them here and can't seem to get hold of any sellers locally. I've got quite a few soaps so purchase more is not a good option.

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
I am not buying any more soaps or creams. This week I have a chance to finish up two and I couldn't be more excited. I have around 40 soaps and creams...mostly soaps. Finishing up the two this week will drop it below 40. Hip, hip...hooray! I have a couple that are brand new that I've never used and I'm saving them for a PIF I'll be doing this year. I didn't count those two.

I have 5 Arko sticks and around 15 creams, which I don't use that much, since Arko is doing much better job. I might stop using Arko for a while to get rid of the creams. I don't mind having lots of razors and blades, but having too much creams somehow bothers me, because they might go bad and I have to throw them.

That would have been really awesome. Nothing like that has ever happened here in Malaysia. Its a pretty small market over here. Been really wanting to try out some Stirling soaps. But no one sells them here and can't seem to get hold of any sellers locally. I've got quite a few soaps so purchase more is not a good option.

At one of the razor meets that I attended I won a full tub of Noble Otter Lonestar. It was over half gone when I left the meet from me giving out samples.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
A puck usually last 2 1/2 months-3 months. I must have 30 or 40 pucks (the loot is hidden in a few places in the house so I don't have the exact number). I haven't bought soap or shave cream in the last 12 months. I'm trying to finish what I have...

Top Bottom