What's new
  • Welcome back Guest!
    If you have been away from our site you may have to request a new password. Simply click on the link for "lost" password in the log in page.
    Thank you.
    The BST is now open, please note the changes in our guidelines to address the recent fraudulent activity. Ensure you read the guidelines prior to creating a sale thread in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum with special attention to the new photo and payment requirements.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

How much soap do you have?

FarmerTan

George Bailey Fanboy
It would take me approximately 27 years to finish what I have.
Mine will outlast me, even if I didn't face lather, and started "loading it like I want to waste it!"

I have some REALLY nice soaps I haven't even opened, so I will be having a PIF soon. Or maybe several would be better? LOL: and this is SERIOUSLY my reasoning: I want to get rid of them to enter MORE PIFs!

I am a really vile wretch!

So far, I still have 250g Panama 1924, 6 boxes of clartaion grooming, 2 boxes of grooming dept, 2 boxes of mammoth, 2 boxes of extra cosmesi, 2 boxes of wholy KAW, and even if I see some new and favorite shaving soap, I still want to continue to buy it. My God, I feel like I must be crazy..

FarmerTan

George Bailey Fanboy
So far, I still have 250g Panama 1924, 6 boxes of clartaion grooming, 2 boxes of grooming dept, 2 boxes of mammoth, 2 boxes of extra cosmesi, 2 boxes of wholy KAW, and even if I see some new and favorite shaving soap, I still want to continue to buy it. My God, I feel like I must be crazy..
No, it's just a disease you caught.

Well, I suppose mental illness can be considered contagious.... My wife is catching it from someone who lives in my head...

Top Bottom