What's new

How much soap do you have?

I've had the same Cella tub and Cade Puck for the last 10+ years. Cella still half full and barely a dent in the Cade. I like them both well enough. Never got bit by the soap bug so that's basically the extent of my stash.

Except recently I got a bar of Granado and some samples- MdC, CF, SV, Valobra, Saponiera Artigiana, Cella bio, and Bignoli. Tried them all out and the Bignoli was quite a pleasant surprise.

Hand lathering the Granado is amazing. It's the only stuff that has a hugely beneficial affect on my shaves so it's the only one I'll definitely buy again.

Since I rarely shave everyday. It's usually every other day. I'm guessing, I'm good on soaps and creams for the next 10yrs or so. If I don't buy anymore.

I have 5 creams (GFT Limes, Coconut, Almond, Violet and Rose)
3 croaps (Proraso Red, Green and Cella)
1 stick of Tabac
8 tubs of Stirling (Orange, Lemon, Pineapple, Black Cherry, Almond, Dreamsicle, Coniferous and Coconut/Lime)

Not nearly as much as some people here, but enough to last me a long time! I just can't help myself, I have no will power.

Last edited:
Not that many now: MdC brain bowl and Fougere, plus Cade. I've given up with GFT hard soaps, my last Limes was hopeless and I have prised it out of the bowl and it's been relegated to the cloakroom for a hands soap(!) I've also usually got some French supermarket soap but that's run out and no line of sight to a return visit as yet...

I have 1 soap (and 1 cream, 1 brush, 1 razor) and will only purchase a new soap once the current one finishes. I am a very impulse buyer and if I do not watch myself I will end up buying more than a dozen soaps, creams, brushes and razors :a51:. It is the only way for me: nip in the bud.:a6:

I have paired down quite a lot over the past year, and still have about 60 soaps, most with matching splashes :eek2:
There was a time I easily had more than double that and I realized that was just a bit extreme!

Top Bottom