What's new

How much is to much menthol

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
Menthol isn’t for everyone. For some folks, any at all is too much. I prefer my dose after the shave as it messes with my awareness of the blade. At that point, it’s a little too little if my eyes aren’t pooled with tears.

Menthol isn’t for everyone. For some folks, any at all is too much. I prefer my dose after the shave as it messes with my awareness of the blade. At that point, it’s a little too little if my eyes aren’t pooled with tears.
I'm one of those "any is too much" folks. 😂

It's a matter of taste, I think. Maybe that girl was sensitive to something else, like the essential oils? Some people get reactions from them.

Start with Chiseled Face Cryogen as others mentioned too. It has tooooooo much menthol.

This is the soap that will make you...cry. Start from this one and add more crystals, IF you dare.

I’ve yet to encounter too much menthol. I agree with earlier post about B&M Terror. The synthetic menthol leaves residual on my hands and face all day—didn’t matter how many times I washed my hands. So accidentally touching my eyes on days I used terror was always painful. I used up the soap but the matching AS met an early demise.

For that reason I’m only using natural menthol crystals. I put one crystal in a bottle of Nordost and it now has a mild cooling. I think I’m going to ramp it up to 2 and see how that goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom