What's new

How much have you spent on your shaving gear? Up until now?

How much you have spent on your shaving gear up untill now?

• 0 to $50?(Dont worry!! It will go up.)

• $51 to $100?(Yes it is begining.)

• $101 to $150?(Oh yeah!!!!)

• $151 to $200?(It's just one time!!!!)

• $201 and more?(DONT TELL ANY ONE.)

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's fair to say I've spent over US $200 in two years, but I don't need to buy blades for at least 2 years from now. I have 6 DE razors of which two I bought for my friend as gifts and got back after he died a few weeks ago. The soaps I've bought are pretty long-lasting, I have one last puck I'm working on, and I'm trying to use up the tubes of cream I got at cut-rate because they were close to their expiration dates. I prolly won't buy anything else till after the New Year. (And then you wake up! :closedeye)

I just started and have spent well over two hundred. I have a buddy who has easily spent four grand. What a great hobby!

I started DE shaving in college to get rid of razor bumps. I now shave SE and have spent (and continue to spend) far too much on my RAD :rolleyes:

Working on increasing my post count so I can begin to unload some of the goodies that are piling up in my shave den right now :biggrin:

I think this is a weekly figure he is suggesting, isn't it? :confused1 That is certainly how I took it :ohmy:

That's what I thought....

Honestly, I really should never ever mention that amount to anyone. Seriously. And there was me saying a few years back "Well, Hon', I'll actually be saving in the long run compared to disposables....". Yeah right.....

fatboy $40
EJ badger brush $60
Prorasso shaving cream $8
200 DE blades (100 Astra, 100 durby) $22

Not having to spend over $10 a year ever again on shaving supplies = PRICELESS

Now will that actually happen.... NO WAY!! I love buying shaving supplies!!

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
proxy.php

If I would have stopped at one brush and one razor it would have been a reasonable figure, but now I actually look forward to shaving.

Hahaha, K-pop fan?

I originally started wet shaving to save money. :lol: I was surprised to find $201 at the top end. I started in February and breached that number with my recent purchases, even after forgetting to add my AoS travel kit. Here's to hoping I can limit future purchases to soap and blades (oh, I need a mug....and maybe a different stand....:drool:)

My total is only about $45-60 so far, luckily a lack of money has helped me dodge all of the ADs so far xD

I'm with the majority. "Wow, a great irritation-free shave AND I can save money? This is a win-win!"

Just dropped slightly over $200 and already facing all things shaving acquisition disorders!

Top Bottom