• 5-10$

• 1-20$

• 20-30$

• 30-50$

• 50-100$

• 100+$

• Differs

Results are only viewable after voting.
An after shave should go on and perform its function, provide scent and soothing properties for the skin and fade fairly quickly. Why pay good money for this when aftershaves in the 5 dollar range do an amazing job of this? Cologne on the other hand...;)

$7 for Clubman is the most I will spend. It works great, makes my face feel good, and soothes any razor burn. I also enjoy the $1.75 cheapies at Family Dollar and Dollar General. Barbasol Pacific Rush and Ivy Club Spice are in my current rotation, though I don't use the Pacific Rush much now that its cold out...

For me....I like the A/S at Dollar General and Family Dollar. The Barbasol, Old Spice knock off and sometimes the Aqua Velva at WM. I usually mix these A/S splashes with Family Dollar or General Witch Hazel in a 60/40 blend of A/S to Witch Hazel. Works for me......

I'm going back to CONUS in a month, and I found a recipe in a book for homemade Castle Forbes AS balm. If it works the way it's supposed to, then it will be around US$20 for several YEARS' worth.

Top Bottom