What's new

How many razors have you used in 2017?

RazoRock German 37 Slant
Fatip Grande
Merkur 45

I too keep a spreadsheet and aside from a vacation in Scotland in May when I used the Merkur 45, it's been the RR and Fatip for 2017. It'll be the same in 2018.
Now, when it comes to aftershaves...........well, that's why I keep a spreadsheet.

These

Attachments

• 20171115_142833.jpg
    20171115_142833.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 22
Um, I have used lots of razors this year. Too many to list really mostly all vintage and and DE razors. Some SE razors as well and a few straights so let's just stay with LOTS of different ones.
:001_rolle:001_302::a14:

Muhle R89 Grande
Merkur Futur
Superspeed Regular Flare Tip
Gillette Parat
Gillette Rocket HD 500
Gillette Fatboy
Gillette Slim
Super adjustable 109
Super adjustable 84
Gillette Popular 46 set
Gillette 46-47 Aristocrat
Fatip Piccolo
Gillette single ring

13 it is then. Ummmm an unlucky number should I get one more?

My RAD days are over! (My guess is that I tried several dozen before settling down). These days my daily driver is a Wolfman WR1 (WRH2 handle). When traveling I use a Lord L6. That's it for 2017.

Now AS, blades, etc are another matter entirely with multiple ADs!

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
I have a nice little collection (doesn't everyone?), but so far this year I think I've used two:

Wolfman every day I'm home. It's just so much better for me than all the rest I have no desire to shave with any others.

ATT S1 Slant - when I'm traveling I love this razor. It's a little too mild for me, which means I don't have to worry about weepers. And If I lose it I can easily replace it (or use one of my other ATT's). I never travel with the Wolfman as I can't imagine how difficult that would be to replace.

25 in the complete rotation. I have definite favorites that see most of the action but most weekends I use one of the less common ones.

Merkur 38C
Merkur Futur
Timeless Sculptured 95
Timeless SB 68
Above The Tie Copper Windsor R baseplate my favorite
Timeless Bronze SB 38

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
Two. An R41 and a Ming Shi 2000s. Probably the most rational collection of anything I have.

I believe in simplicity. I used this year as in all the years of the past decade only three different razors...

Mergress XL... my regular razor.

Feather AC RC for when I want a straight razor shave.

Sensor Excel with Cryo Cartridge... for traveling.

That's it! When you find what works, use 'em and keep it very simple!

Top Bottom