Votes: 37 43.5%
  • 50-100

Votes: 17 20.0%
  • 100-500

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Over 500

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have 2 B&B LE's, 2 Meers, and 1 Sav. I still reach for cobs more often than not. I probably have enough cobs to count as one whole "real" pipe, though?

I suspect your enabler could not ask for a more fitting typo! :)
Screenshot_20180105-084000.jpg

I'll have to do a recount on mine. I believe I'm still between 50-100. Planning to go through and trim some of the fat from my collection sometime soon though. Get rid of the ones that don't get the use and lets me enjoy the ones I do more often.

Like @Wilfredio and @ChefJohnBoy-ardee and Seargeant Schultz from Hogan's Heroes, I hear nothing, I see nothing, I know nothing... Probably less than 50 I imagine. Have a few nicer ones that I'm almost afraid to smoke, several middle of the road ones that get some use, and some beaters/burners. Some @Mike H modded cobs I've lucked into will likely outlast many of my briars.. BTW, Mark @Ponycarman - put me on the list for a 1/2 dozen or so of your restored old school Kaywoodies and Dr. Grabow's before you come to your senses..:001_smile

Like @Wilfredio and @ChefJohnBoy-ardee and Seargeant Schultz from Hogan's Heroes, I hear nothing, I see nothing, I know nothing... Probably less than 50 I imagine. Have a few nicer ones that I'm almost afraid to smoke, several middle of the road ones that get some use, and some beaters/burners. Some @Mike H modded cobs I've lucked into will likely outlast many of my briars.. BTW, Mark @Ponycarman - put me on the list for a 1/2 dozen or so of your restored old school Kaywoodies and Dr. Grabow's before you come to your senses..:001_smile
Hahaha sure thing :thumbup:

About 30 for me and am hesitant to increase at the moment. Tobacco seems to interest me more at this point. I'm sure this is temporary and I will continue to collect.

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
Just changed my vote from 5-10 to 10-50. I've been over the threshold a while, but have not been very settled with them lately. The number is creeping up, as I'm sifting for replacements for ones I'm less than happy with. All cheapies. I've still not breached my £25 per pipe ceiling. Having already bought ones at that price that I'm not fully enamoured with, I really don't fancy repeating that with a higher price tag. They're all good smokers, I'm just not "connecting" with them.

Currently...
4 briar sitters I'm very happy with
1 briar sitter I'm fairly happy with, but don't smoke it often
3 cobs I'm very happy with
3 hardwood MM pipes, very happy with one, fairly confident I'll be happy with the second once it's broken in, the third is still unsmoked
4 pear wood pipes on the way to me to try out
2 mini meers I'm not enthralled with.
4 briar non-sitters I'm not enthralled with. I really want to like them, but that sadly doesn't translate to actually liking them

So of the pipes that are here, I'm only fully satisfied with about half of them, hence the others on the way, as I don't feel I've got the array right yet.

Top Bottom