What's new

How many of you guys do this

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
After I put my aftershave balm on, I'll rub my face to see if I feel any whiskers and then I'll run my razor over the spots I found whiskers. I was just wondering how many of you guys do the same.

Ravenonrock

I shaved the pig
Nope. Two SR passes, water, done. Don’t like any other product on my face. Close, but no BBS, no problem.

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
I do not do that. The usual areas still have some something. I let it go at this time.

After I put my aftershave balm on, I'll rub my face to see if I feel any whiskers and then I'll run my razor over the spots I found whiskers. I was just wondering how many of you guys do the same.

As a final step to the shave use the remaining soap to wash your face, feel around for any remaining stubble, and go over the area if necessary-then continue washing your face.

Nope, I’ll get them tomorrow or the next day or the next. Btw, I have never found a whisker longer than 1/8” that I didn’t want.

Two passes typically, sometimes a third, but once I've applied my AS, that's the end of the shave for me.

I rinse off the lather after 3rd pass, then run my finger to trace any stray whisker, then I use the lather from the brush to shave them off in touch-up pass.

After that, either aftershave balm or lotion.

What's done is done, no more attempt to hunt down every whisker, and mind you I'm quite particular about getting BBS every time.

Sometimes, a hair or 2 just escapes the onslaught, and I consider it has earned the right to be on my face for another day.

Top Bottom