How many Mama Bear soaps do you own?

How many MB soaps do you own?

• None

• 1-5

• 6-15

• 15-30

• 40+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just one. Cedarwood Lemon. It's pretty good. I keep neglecting it, though. I should bust it out for the next few weeks. Maybe once I get through a few of my other soaps I'll buy more. But I do have an Old Spice coffee/shaving mug with nothing in it....

Down to 5 but had 14 at my peak. Sold the rest off. So many to choose from and they are awesome soaps. Rosemary Mint is my favorite.

None.

I tried the lime back in June, but it irritated my face to no end and the shave was marginal at best.

I'm not a fan of using melt and pour glycerin soaps for shaving. Does anyone know if she makes her soaps from scratch? Or, does she just buy glycerin soap wholesale, melt it down and add fragrance?

None.

I tried the lime back in June, but it irritated my face to no end and the shave was marginal at best.

I'm not a fan of using melt and pour glycerin soaps for shaving. Does anyone know if she makes her soaps from scratch? Or, does she just buy glycerin soap wholesale, melt it down and add fragrance?

I'm pretty sure when we discussed this earlier that Sue herself came on and said that she does not buy bulk melt-and-pour base, but makes her own from scratch.

I have two: Spicey Lime and Frankincense and Myrhh. I am working my way through a large number of samples in anticipation of my next full tub.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
7 shave soaps, 5 bath soaps (8 more bath soaps on the way)
Eucalyptus
Lime Ice
Sandalwood vanilla
Lime Glycerin
Caribbean
B&B LE (regular and menthol)
I think that's all

Dustin,
That's why you are da man :thumbup::thumbup:. Impressive collection

PS: I think I am going to call you "Mama Bear's 401(k)" :001_tongu

Haha! Thanks Robert!

I love Mama Bear's soaps. Plus Sue is a real good friend. I can't really pinpoint any particular one to my favorite, but if I had to choose a top five or six, the list would be something like this:
1) Ye Olde Barbershoppe
2) Masculine Musk
3) Chypre Rose
4) Oatmeal Stout
5) Masonic Lodge
6) Sandalwood Vanilla

DL

My MB Purchases Thus Far...

MB Tubs:
1) Mysore Sandalwood (Clean, Light scent-- at first I thought scent was too light/mild, but after using it a few times, has grown on me)
2) Rosemary Mint (My favorite thus far, great scent-- reminds me of Aveda Shampoo of the same scent)
3) Grapefruit Ice (Fruity, Cool smell/feel-- very nice)

Samples:
1) Rosemary Mint, 1oz Sample Puck (Instantly led me to purchase a tub)
2) Masonic Lodge (Interesting, but not a favorite)
3) Masculine Musk (Possible tub, next order)
4) Sandalwood Vanilla (Possible tub, next order)

I have three: Mysore Sandalwood, Ye Olde Barbershoppe and Turkish Mocha. Used the Mocha this morning. I just got all three about a week or two ago.

Top Bottom