What's new

How many Gillette blades are there?

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
What am I missing? I'd like to eventually have all the Gillette blades in production. And not in production....Gillette Platinum?

And any info on "same blade, different packaging" would be helpful. For example: Gillette 7oc Blue wrapper and 7oc Black wrapper.....both say "Super Platinum"...same blade?
and 7oc Green wrapper....one is Permasharp Stainless....one is Super Stainless......same blade?

No worries. It looks like you have most of them. Here is another one that I came across not to long ago.

I'm not sure if they're new. I've seen the older Goal blades before but not these Goal Super Platinum.

$$T2eC16NHJFwFFZ-+s5ryBSLUqztGtg~~60_35.JPG

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
No worries. It looks like you have most of them. Here is another one that I came across not to long ago.

I'm not sure if they're new. I've seen the older Goal blades before but not these Goal Super Platinum.

View attachment 398169

I wrote down 10 that I do not have. These will be tough to come by as most are overseas...and tend to stay there.

I'd be happy to send you a few genuine Super Gillette Blue blades and some Indonesian Super Nacet Platinum if you need them.

Just PM me and let me know.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I'd be happy to send you a few genuine Super Gillette Blue blades and some Indonesian Super Nacet Platinum if you need them.

Just PM me and let me know.

I appreciate that. I enjoy the hunt so I think I'll try to track them down in the wild (online). Buy a few packs.
I'll keep this in mind. Thank you!

Top Bottom