What's new

How many Freemasons do we have on B&B

There is no conspiracy among freemasons to circumvent traffic laws, and the lessons of the fraternity do not encourage members to look the other way while a brother breaks the law. We hold each other to a high standard, and an officer who is a mason would likely be very insulted by a brother who breaks the laws he's paid to enforce, then expects special treatment on top of it.

I have a hard time handing out traffic tickets to active duty military personnel. In fact, I don't think I've done it in recent memory. :001_smile

There's also a story that's told about the local mason in my town who would never pay his bills. He said that his brother masons should understand and not expect him to pay. Others said that, as a mason, he should never have put his brother masons in that position in the first place.

Which position is correct? I tend to go with the second one.

last week. Now I'm prepping for the FC Degree. There are many truly excellent gentlemen in the Atlas Pythagoras Lodge #10.

last week. Now I'm prepping for the FC Degree. There are many truly excellent gentlemen in the Atlas Pythagoras Lodge #10.

Congrats Brother! You're gonna love the FC lecture.
If you haven't done so already, check out forum.mastermason.com, great place.

I have a hard time handing out traffic tickets to active duty military personnel. In fact, I don't think I've done it in recent memory. :001_smile

There's also a story that's told about the local mason in my town who would never pay his bills. He said that his brother masons should understand and not expect him to pay. Others said that, as a mason, he should never have put his brother masons in that position in the first place.

Which position is correct? I tend to go with the second one.

You are correct, no Mason would ever consider putting his brothers in that position.

Guess I'm a little late to the party...err, stated meeting. I'm a 32nd Degree Scottish Rite Mason. Home lodge is Tyrian-Commonwealth #362 in Erie PA. Fraternal greetings to all the brothers on B&B!

Last edited:
Guess I'm a little late to the party...err, stated meeting. I'm a 32nd Degree Scottish Rite Mason. Home lodge is Tyrian-Commonwealth #362 in Erie PA. Fraternal greetings to all the brothers on B&B!

Welcome, Illustrious Brother!

Tom, 30th
NSW Council No 9

Just sent my prospective membership request in to the Colorado Freemasons website after literally years of deliberation. Nervously awaiting contact!

So, my grandfather was a mason, I live in Charlotte NC, near a "blue lodge" (no, I have no idea what that means). How does one go about even beginning to show interest to joining one? They have cookouts every so often, and I've bought some Bbq from them before.

So, my grandfather was a mason, I live in Charlotte NC, near a "blue lodge" (no, I have no idea what that means). How does one go about even beginning to show interest to joining one? They have cookouts every so often, and I've bought some Bbq from them before.

My suggestion? Head on over to the Lodge during their next BBQ. Find some of the members and ask them any questions you might have. I'm sure they'll be thrilled to answer and clarify. If your satisfied and interested, take the next step and inquire about membership. They'll be able to give you all the details.

Check here as well for some valuable info, and double check that your local Lodge is on their list...
http://www.grandlodge-nc.org/

Top Bottom