What's new

How many cups of coffee do you drink per day?

Greetings folks!

Just wondered how many cups of coffee you drink per day? We are constantly hearing in the media contradictory reports about coffee consumption so I just wondered what you folks think and how much you drink? (Pretty good rhyming skills there! :lol:)

For me it is 2-3 cups per day...usually by French press or pour over method using fresh ground beans...

On average, I have four single espressos per day. No sugar. Occasionally, I'll have my espresso "Americano" style, which is basically just a long poured espresso.

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
Usually one quad shot cappuccino in the morning. Rarely, a second one.

If I have coffee in the evening it is a cup of strong-ish decaf pourover with a dollop of sweetened condensed milk, or maybe a glug of port or southern comfort. With a superautomatic machine it is a PITA to switch coffee beans so I use the pourover for anything different from my regular bean. Been meaning to get another superauto for the decaf but I just don't have room for it, really.

If I have coffee in the evening it is a cup of strong-ish decaf pourover with a dollop of sweetened condensed milk, or maybe a glug of port or southern comfort. With a superautomatic machine it is a PITA to switch coffee beans so I use the pourover for anything different from my regular bean. Been meaning to get another superauto for the decaf but I just don't have room for it, really.

MMMMM sounds great...I love condensed milk..great in Irish coffee. I rarely drink these days but when I do it has to be Jameson!

2 mugs in the morning, 1 when i wake up, 1 after breakfast...
1 when i get to work
2 more during the day
1 tea late afternoon
1 tea evening

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!

I've never had condensed milk in coffee. I may have to try it.

I generally have two cups or so before I leave for work, and drink a thermos bottle during the day. Maybe stop for a cup in the afternoon. We grind mixed caff/decaf beans at home, so mostly half caff.

1 mug when I get up
1 mug for the drive to work
2-6 during the day at work (depending on how busy I am, and if I get around to making it)
2 after I get home

I just use a basic drip machine at home, and K-cups at work.

Triple espresso from my Moka pot in the morning. That seems to do the trick. Often iced, as it's California outside.

1 mug when I get up
1 mug for the drive to work
2-6 during the day at work (depending on how busy I am, and if I get around to making it)
2 after I get home

I just use a basic drip machine at home, and K-cups at work.

WOW! Do you sleep at all? :)

I started counting the total instead of cups and I was surprised, between 40 and 60 ounce a day. Drip at home and kcup at work

I cup at home in the morning than usually a cup or partial cup mid-morning at work. Rarely after noon or evening.

Top Bottom