What's new

How Many Countries Do You Own Razors From?

Austria:
- Greencult

Canada:
- Razorock (Gamechanger .68 & Lupo SS DLC)
- Karve SS SB-B

Japan:
- Feather AS-D2

USA:
- 2x Timeless (Ti 68: in SCL and Smooth)

I currently also own but am in process of selling, so I don't consider them mine anymore:
ATT Classic R1 & Windsor SSR1 [United States of America]
ATT Windsor Pro Calypso [China]
Mühle Rocca [Germany]
Edwin Jagger 3one6 [United Kingdom]

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
And I must revise my list one last time, because now I own yet another razor lol.

Modern Razors!

🇯🇵 Feather AS-D2

🇺🇸 Rex Ambassador

🇩🇪 Merkur Futur

🇺🇸 Timeless Titanium TI95

🇨🇦 Henson AL13 Medium

Vintage Razors!

🇺🇸 Gillette 1959 (E-3) Fatboy

Revising my post because I just ordered a Fatip FOCS and a Razorine Flatboy. Gotta show love for razors from Italy too.

USA
Canada
England
Germany
China
India
Italy

Revising my post because I bought a beautiful Lambda Athena and I noticed I missed a couple of others. I didn't realize how international my hobby had become.

USA - Blackland, Timeless, ikon, Gillette, Gem, Clix
Canada - Razorock, Karve, Henson
England - Edwin Jagger, Wardonia
Germany - Merkur, Muhle
China - Yaqi, Weishi, Snmirn, Rockwell 6C
India - Parker
Italy - Fatip, Razorine
Egypt - Lord L6
Portugal - Tatara
Greece - Lambda

In order of acquisition:
Gillette slim twist – England
Wizamet Junior P-1 – Poland
Merkur 37C – Germany
Leaf Twig – USA
Fatip slant OC Grande (FOCS) - Italy
Treet Platinum (plastic) - Pakistan

Upon reflection... It seems that I have a rather colourful and random collection

1912 US Gillette Original Single Ring Old Type
1948 British Fat Handle Tech
1949 British Aristocrat - TTO
1954 US Gillette Super Speed - Regular

1961 US Gillette Fatboy
1962 US Gillette Slim
1965 US Schick 12M DE TTO
1984 US Gillette Super Adjustable 109

Modern

US Rex Envoy XL
Italy Good Fellas Smile Italico with Open Comb and Slant Head
German Merkur 39c Slant
German Merkur 23c - In PVD Black

Indian Pearl Flexi Adjustable
Australia/China Vikings Blade Emperor Meiji Adjustable
Poland Stando Gryphon Polygonal Cap - Limited Series

I own razors from three countries, 7 USA vintage Gillettes, 1 Japanese Feather AS-D2, and 1 Brit Jagger DE89. I suppose some of my disposables are Chinese.

• Italy
  • Germany
  • Germany/China
  • England
And seeing these countries, Italy is dominant in my collection, but then again so are they in the soap and aftershave department. Blades not so much - not present at all.

Cheers,

Guido.

Last edited:
Revising my post because I just ordered a Fatip FOCS and a Razorine Flatboy. Gotta show love for razors from Italy too.
Kudos for getting the Flatboy. You will love it. Very audible in her feedback and that helps in finding the right angle. I find it to be an excellently efficient shaver. Did you get one or two handles to go with the head?

Revising my post because I bought a beautiful Lambda Athena and I noticed I missed a couple of others. I didn't realize how international my hobby had become.
How on earth could you forget you had a Lambda?? :drool::lol: You could send it over and I will take really good care of her :thumbup:. Excellent catch @Big_T! The casing is already amazing and the razor is simply stunning!

Cheers,

Guido.

Kudos for getting the Flatboy. You will love it. Very audible in her feedback and that helps in finding the right angle. I find it to be an excellently efficient shaver. Did you get one or two handles to go with the head?

How on earth could you forget you had a Lambda?? :drool::lol: You could send it over and I will take really good care of her :thumbup:. Excellent catch @Big_T! The casing is already amazing and the razor is simply stunning!

Cheers,

Guido.

I got the 21972 handle. I'll be using the Flatboy again later this week. It's a lot of fun.

Oh no, I didn't forget my Athena, I revised my list because I had just got an Athena. I'll be using it tomorrow. I love my Athena. Sometimes I just open the case to look at it.

Top Bottom