What's new

How many brushes do you own?

I'm down to 4 badger from a high of > 2 dozen. Three (Rooney, M&F & Semogue LE) that will have to be in my estate sale :) and a surprisingly nice inexpensive WCS Badger.
Having said that I find myself hearing some strong backbone, dense brushes calling my name. Maybe a Brad Sears???

IMG_20180203_174516.jpg

These are the ones I decided to find new homes for. The brushes in this group changes. The group not shown... :001_rolle

Thater 2-Band (fan knot) in beehive butterscotch handle.
Thater Boar in beehive ivory handle
Semogue 620

Last count was 11 and I just ordered two more: a new Vulfix badger and my first synthetic brush. I love natural fibers, so I am anxious to see how the synthetic compares.

I have 20. I really trying to stop with they keep coming out with new desirable models.

4 Omega
5 Semogue
3 Yaqi
2 RazoRock
1 Wet Shave Product
4 WCS
1 Stirling

I'm up to 15 after finally setting a few knots I had laying around. 2 are dedicated travel brushes, 2 are in the giveaway pile, and one is a dedicated face, not head shaving brush, that could also find its way into the giveaway pile at some point.

Currently 9: all badger

2 Brad Sears -
2 Elite Razor
1 Parker (my first brush)
1 Shavemac (Rudy Vey is putting in a new DO 1 knot) (my second brush)
1 WCS (Rudy Vey replaced the knot with new Shavemac silvertip knot)
3 Pantarei are being crafted

I'm sure I'll be ordering a Rudy Vey brush in the near future, now that his LE project is finishing up.

I don't have a synthetic, boar, or horse but I'm tempted on giving each a try. I'm open for suggestions. I realized over the years that I really like big knots and beefy handles.

I have 5. 2 Semogues, 2 Omegas, and one Whipped Dog Silvertip (the lone badger in the bunch).

My favorite? Probably the Semogue 2000. A big lather beast, it’s got enough backbone to dig into the hardest soaps, and the tips rival my silvertip in softness. For me, it’s the perfect brush.
proxy.php

Inventory:
Badger-15
Boar-7
Synthetic-10
Horse-1
========================
Simpson-2
Muhle-1
Rudy Vey-5
Rudy Vey Refurbish-3
Omega-6