What's new

How many brushes are in a bevy of brushes?

Well, I have acquired thirteen brushes and I have eleven more on their way. I purchased them through Ebay. I haven't looked in any antique stores or estate sales. I looked at Etsy and liked many of the brushes I saw. Many were in pristine condition and a little spendy. I think I am done for awhile I have to figure out what to do with these. I think the Dremel will become a reality. What is brush lust?

Well, I have acquired thirteen brushes and I have eleven more on their way. I purchased them through Ebay. I haven't looked in any antique stores or estate sales. I looked at Etsy and liked many of the brushes I saw. Many were in pristine condition and a little spendy. I think I am done for awhile I have to figure out what to do with these. I think the Dremel will become a reality. What is brush lust?
My bevy - well, part of it, anyway:
$100_2161.jpg

I feel your pain. I got the bug a couple of years ago and I can't quite scratch that itch.

Just 1 more 400. Just 1 more, I say! See that red Adoration hiding in the top tier? It has to go!!!:lol:

ks6c-- those are some pretty brushes, for sure. I set a box trap and some green bait and...voila'

$October 21, 2015 23041 PM CDT.jpg

These are my project brushes

Top Bottom