What's new

How many brand new, unused soaps?

I have zero unopened soaps. I never buy a soap and then sit on it, even for a week. If I buy a soap, as soon as I get it I am firing it up for my next shave.

Having said that, I haven't purchased a shaving soap in several years. I got two as Christmas presents.

I only have five soaps total in my den right now, and one cream.

Lefonque

Even more clueless than you
As soon as a new soap comes in I have to use it as soon as possible. Currently building up my stock of soaps. I use to buy when needed but I have had a major change where I have a number of different soaps on the go at any one time.

Only one - the cucumber scented Soap Commander that I bought last fall. I'm saving it for spring. All I did was put some tape around the lid

Trying not to have any. But I have a couple, MdC agrumes and AOS peppermint. I was hoarding some Fine pucks too but I sent those to some friends. Probably do the same with the two remaining unopened soaps. I (finally) realized with almost 60 soaps/creams on hand, I don't really need surplus backup supply. Doesn't mean I won't buy new ones down the road, but just not doing duplicates.

I have a few unopened/ unused soaps. Czech & Speake No.88 & O&C, Fine Absolut Santal, SV Manna di Sicilia, MDC Rose & Vetiver, AOS sandalwood and Haslinger Sage. These will remain unused until one of the soaps in my rotation gets finished. Only caveat bring may start using done come the older months

Here is the list:
-11 sticks of Arko (from a 12 pack)
-3 pucks of Williams Mug Soap
-1 puck of Marvy Deluxe
-1 puck of VDH Deluxe (from BASICS shave set)

I am tempted to buy another 12 pack of arko, even though 11 sticks will last me years.

Top Bottom