What's new

How many blades can i travel with?

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
Can you mail your blades to yourself or to a friend prior to leaving?

Would this decrease your worry?

Or like someone said, order them online and have them mailed to an UK address?

Change is a good thing.
Probably the best idea. Mail some blades meet a member! I'd host blades for anyone traveling to Denver.

If you are coming from the USA, beware that there are new tsa regulations where they can confiscate a DE razor even without a blade. I have many times brought an empty DE razor in my carry on in the past, but have stopped doing so due to these new regs. I brought an empty DE last time I went to the UK and just bought blades at Tesco. But when I go back in June, I will either check a bag, or bring a BIC metal if I carry on.
Wow! Didn’t know that! I’ve continued to take my Trac II with an installed (and sometimes spare) cartridge in my carryon without incident. Flew across country and back last week, they didn’t do anything. The handle and cartridges are mainly plastic, however.

Last edited:

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Wow! Didn’t know that! I’ve continued to take my Trac II with an installed (and sometimes spare) cartridge in my carryon without incident. Flew across country and back last week, they didn’t do anything. The handle and cartridges are mainly plastic, however.
Cartridge razors are tsa compliant. DE razors not.

Top Bottom