What's new

How many aftershaves do you own?

Approx 20-30 including the asb and no alcohol splash more. Mostly due to lots of samples….. so for the manufacturers please make 30-50ml sample sizes and 150-200ml ones.

So many offerings from Barrister & Mann. And that's what started me moving down the paths of Guerlain. (and others!)

Just 2

Nivea Post Shave Sensitive Balm

Nivea “4 in 1” cream. I suspect it’s the same cream they sell in the US as “Face Body Hands”, but have decided to add the “After Shave” (*** Barba) as well.

C6778B21-B8DD-4F9D-B8CB-4EFBC9555C0A.jpeg

E49C186B-C05E-4500-9E49-9D03368F3F77.jpeg

85CE360C-85F2-4173-82E9-4EF50E548669.png

Ha! I’ve got about 250 or so at this point. I own two bottles of every Chatillon Lux, Declaration Grooming and Maol Grooming aftershave that I’ve been able to get my mitts on. Just yesterday I received two bottles of Declaration’s new aftershave, Sunrise on LaSalle, which is a collaboration with Chatillon Lux. I have a problem…

How do you like the new Chatillon Lux/Declaration Grooming collaboration? I love their stuff. I just shaved with Yuzu/Rose/Patchouli followed by the aftershave and EDT.

I was wondering if they were the same.... let us know, would you?

Jan,

I’ve only found this “4 in 1” here in Brazil. But I’d guess they’re exactly the same: it says the after shave properties have been reported by volunteers in testing (the wording sounds strange even in Portuguese). I’d say it’s more of a legal than a chemical thing.

In any event, as a “paying volunteer” (i.e. having bought it and applied it to my face), I like it a lot.

Just remember it’s a cream, denser than the AS balm. The scent (traditional Nivea cream, which I like) dissipates quickly.

How do you like the new Chatillon Lux/Declaration Grooming collaboration? I love their stuff. I just shaved with Yuzu/Rose/Patchouli followed by the aftershave and EDT.

I think the collaboration is a winner. I love Chatillon Lux aftershave, but sometimes I don’t want menthol in my aftershave. Declaration Grooming provides menthol as an option, so now I can enjoy CL scents without menthol. The face feel of DG is also amazing.

Currently 10 soon to be 8. I had as much as 14-15 at one time, but I like having fewer. Since they sit on the counter it’s a lot more tidy and I didn’t like waiting days before I get back to my favorites.

Top Bottom