What's new

How long would your stock last?

All of you gentelmen are to be commended for your prudence and effort in maintain such great reserves in these uncertain times.

I've got about 10 years' worth of blades and about 5 for the rest of the stuff.

Funny how in the old days when I used foam from a can, I would regularly run out! Anyone else remember shaving with that runny goo at the end of the can's life?

I got enough Arko sticks to last me 2 years, and blades. I use my nicer stuff only 1x or 2x a week.
after shave, well, 4 months

I'm probably good for two years on blades as I just ordered 100 Astra SPs to go along with the 170 Feathers I have stored.
Soaps / Creams: just broke open the first of the three C.O. Bigelow large tubes on Friday. 1/2 puck of Col Conk Bay Rum, 3/4 puck of MWF, almost full tube of Tabac cream and a barely used Tabac stick. Got an Arko stick on the way with the Astras... I'm guessing close to a year on soaps? As these are my first large tubes of C.O.B., I'm not sure how long they will last me. Maybe closer to 1.5 years???
Three brushes and 12 razors.
Aftershaves are probably my first item to run out, but I'm guessing about a year with what I have right now.

So, long story short, probably a year right now if I don't buy another shaving item.
Yeah... fat chance.

I'm good for life on everything (& probably enough for my kids lifetimes) except soap (2 years). It's hard to resist buying more!

cream and soap are good for about a year, blades for about 8 months. brush and razor I have no idea when they will need replacing.

3 months of SE blades, 3 months of DE blades, 6 months of witch hazel, 1 year at least of soap, 4 months of post-shave balm.

I may be able to stretch out to the end of the Mayan calendar, but it will be tight.

That was soooo early June.
2 years SE blades, 2 years DE blades, 2+ years soap (though I may get sick of Palmolive by then....)

Top Bottom