What's new

How long the Proraso Red Aftershave smell lasts for you?

Last around an hour for me, catch a whiff of the smell now and then for half a day. Gentle on the face, gentle on the nose. Enjoy.

If I splash on at 6AM then at the latest its gone by midday. That's good enough for me in operating theatres.

I only use balms on the skin, so when it is something alcohol based, i do like i do with parfumes, splash it on my shirt, and it lasts easily for 24+ hours :)

I seem to be alone in getting a good few hours out of it and can often catch a waft well into the late afternoon/evening

I love Proraso Red and my tip for the scent to last longer is to first use Proraso Red shaving soap when you shave, then wash your face with the rest of the shaving soap and then finish with Proraso Red Pre-Shave Cream and a good splash of Proraso Red Aftershave.
Proraso Pre-Shave is an excellent After Shave Balm
According to my colleagues, I still smell of Proraso Red after about 4-5 hours.

Strong scent remains 20 to 40 minutes depending to the climate and humidity where you live and your skin type.
Background notes noticeable during 1-2 hours, again depending to the climate and humidity where you live and your skin type.

How long the Proraso Red Aftershave smell lasts for you?

IT VARIES

The more I apply the longer it lasts, the less I apply the shorter it lasts. :wink2:
Proraso-Red-ASL_2018-04-05.jpg

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
I have a keen sense of smell and always put a dab mid arm to test if the scent is still active and I get a longer times than you folks, I get well over 3 hrs with a sniff mid arm to confirm. Great aftershave lotion for scent & skin feel IMO .

Top Bottom