What's new

How long for Wolfman to arrive?

I was lucky on Saturday and was able to use some quick reflexes to snag a Wolfman when James did Twitter update saying some stock was available. Can anyone who obtained one this way indicate the timeframe to when it will ship? Is this something like a few days or does it mean that you're stuffed on the bottom of his list and I'll hopefully get it by Christmas? Any thoughts would be appreciated thanks all

It should be within a couple of weeks. It should ship in a few days, but it has to clear customs in Chicago.

You haven't been placed at the bottom of the list, your Wolfman is on the way! Which one did you order?

I actually just received a shipping email! This is awesome. Hopefully it makes it way to me soon. I asked James for a brushed OC head with standard .61 gap and a brushed WR7 handle. I asked if he could leave it brushed but just elevate the polish slightly.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

It was awhile ago, but my recollection is that it took only a week or two for my razor to arrive once James and I agreed on the specs!

Top Bottom