What's new

How long does it take it for you to do a three pass shave?

From pre wetting my brush to walking out to get a drink, 50 minutes is my average :scared:
In no hurry, but I could injector shave in 30 minutes. Or really go after the baby, frequently, and take an even hour.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
I use to take about 30 minutes. With a lot more experience and with the advice of @camoloc, I have now been able to stretch my SR shaves out to almost an hour. To help achieve this, I go to bed 30 minutes earlier and wake up 30 minutes earlier.

When one of my girlfriends is visiting, I shave in the evening. They like to watch me SR shave. I think for them it's like going to the car races in the hope of seeing a good crash.

I'm very much still learning and take my time with the process. I have a 30 minute call every morning with all of the managers in my division (I use a speaker and rarely have to talk), and I get my hair washed and three pass shave completed during that call every morning with a few minutes to spare.

Shower and shave combined are 30 mins. I recently started doing a three pass shave as opposed to a two pass, but it seems to take the same amount of time probably because I was extremely deliberate doing two passes to get it right, and with three, I figure I’ll get the missed whiskers the next pass. What portion of that 30 mins is the shower or shave, I’ll never know. Probably the only part of my day I don’t have a phone or watch with me.

Top Bottom