What's new

How long do you you load your MDC?

what is your prefered load time with MDC?

• 10 seconds

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • 20 seconds

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • 30 seconds

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • 40 seconds

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • 'Till the cows come home......I hate this stuff

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
La Toja is a harder soap?

it isn’t… even if it were a bit harder, it simply cannot warranty 70 shaves per 50g while MDC gave you 30 shaves per 50g

I suggest you try another MDC jar to double check your data / loading times.

my jar of MDC Agrumes has 40 shaves and it is barely under the rim

image.jpg

Last edited:
it isn’t… even if it were a bit harder, it simply cannot warranty 70 shaves per 50g while MDC gave you 30 shaves per 50g

I suggest you try another MDC jar to double check your data / loading times.

my jar of MDC Agrumes has 40 shaves and it is barely under the rim
I won't be doing another jar anytime soon. I have too many other soaps and creams to get through. It is what it is. I would have trouble remembering what happened in 2014, but my experience is in the 3017 thread.

I guess time would also be highly dependent upon if you are a face latherer or bowl user like myself.

I have some go down the drain.....but I also use leftover to wash face and head when finished as I do with most soaps.

camo

I have it but it is quite expensive in my country. So; i tried (rose) and real like it. But i dont have much effort to buy. And also i struggle with psoriasis vulgaris (%67 of whole of my body). So i try to make my own. I have ingredients (written on back of glass jar) but i need some help. Anyone?

Attachments

• B4E562BA-38CD-46BA-BCFF-16B94498D788.jpeg
    B4E562BA-38CD-46BA-BCFF-16B94498D788.jpeg
    325.1 KB · Views: 11
  • DDA0BB8C-1C12-4273-875B-79FF97AD7F28.jpeg
    DDA0BB8C-1C12-4273-875B-79FF97AD7F28.jpeg
    348.3 KB · Views: 11
I have it but it is quite expensive in my country. So; i tried (rose) and real like it. But i dont have much effort to buy. And also i struggle with psoriasis vulgaris (%67 of whole of my body). So i try to make my own. I have ingredients (written on back of glass jar) but i need some help. Anyone?
What is your country? Are you in the Euro zone?

Until a small layer of foamy bubbles is formed on the brush, usually after 5 seconds or so.

I’ve yet to see any other cream soap or whatever explode from nothing like MdC does!

Top Bottom