What's new

How long do Hydro5 Cartridges last?

It all depends upon the coarseness of your beard and the sensitivity of your face. I have a very tough beard and very sensitive skin so I get about three shaves from a DE blade and about a week from a Hydro5 if I were to use it every day. However, some folks with less coarse beards and less sensitive skin can often go a week or more with a DE blade. Some even claim to be able to use a single DE blade a month or more. For those folks, a Hydro 5 might be able to go several weeks to a couple of months.

Thus, do not be concerned about how long blades last for other folks. The only person that counts in this survey is you. Use blades until you can no longer get a close, comfortable shave and then replace them.

It all depends upon the coarseness of your beard and the sensitivity of your face. I have a very tough beard and very sensitive skin so I get about three shaves from a DE blade and about a week from a Hydro5 if I were to use it every day. However, some folks with less coarse beards and less sensitive skin can often go a week or more with a DE blade. Some even claim to be able to use a single DE blade a month or more. For those folks, a Hydro 5 might be able to go several weeks to a couple of months.

Thus, do not be concerned about how long blades last for other folks. The only person that counts in this survey is you. Use blades until you can no longer get a close, comfortable shave and then replace them.
+1

Top Bottom