What's new

How long did it take to get your tax refund...

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
I filed 1/25, but think the IRS delayed accepting it until 2/12. My refund was electronically deposited 2/19 - so seven (7) days from acceptance

Thank you for calling it the refund and not the return. Too many use the terms interchangeably and it drives me nuts.

I filed the first week of Feb and got my Federal refund almost 3 weeks later. My State return got sent for a manual review and I had to wait for paperwork in the mail to prove my identity. They said it could be 12 more weeks before I see my refund. So State taxes will be about mid-June when I finally get that refund. /mad

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
I haven't received a tax refund for a long time. They just send me bills telling me what extra I have to pay.

Maybe I should stop running a business and giving employment to people.

Here any tax rebate is deducted automatically from the assessment. Most companies auto-file for their employees via IR81 and most employees get a text from IRAS saying there is no need to file, unless you have other income in Singapore. I don't so I am done for FY2020. Just waiting for the bill!

I still don't have all my tax forms yet. Every year for the past few years I get one K-1 that usually comes the last week in March and at least one 1099 Revised Form.

Top Bottom