What's new

How does JM Frasers compare?

How does the original stand up to the high end lemon-lime creams? Its hard to beat the huge amount of cream in Frasers, but does it compare to the scent, cushion of Salter,TOBS etc. Thanks

How does the original stand up to the high end lemon-lime creams? Its hard to beat the huge amount of cream in Frasers, but does it compare to the scent, cushion of Salter,TOBS etc. Thanks

I tried that huge jar of Fraziers a couple yrs ago,mainly due to the ridiculously cheap price.I did not like it much at all. It was too 'heavy' and greasy for me and the scent was VERY faint if noticeable at all to me. Compared to my Castle Forbes Lime(at a MUCH higher price),the Fraziers was a joke! IMO,they are not even in the same ballpark !

Craig

I have a small sample of JM Frasers I have been working through the last week. The performance is acceptable (but I wouldn't say great), but the scent is pure nastiness. It's a very synthetic smelling lime scent. I think it's more reminiscent of laundry soap/ dish soap than anything approaching actual lime.

I couldn't see myself suffering through a 1lbs tub of it; scent is very important to the overall experience for me.

Top Bottom