What's new

How do you zone out?

Any bigfoot stories @Esox? I used to also zone out at bedtime listening to youtube audios of crypto bigfoot, thunderbird, dogman, and sea creature stories

My brother and his wife hit a moose in AK while driving their Pinto. It spun them like a top, he said.

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Any bigfoot stories @Esox? I used to also zone out at bedtime listening to youtube audios of crypto bigfoot, thunderbird, dogman, and sea creature stories

My brother and his wife hit a moose in AK while driving their Pinto. It spun them like a top, he said.

Nope. In all my years in the bush all over Canada I have never, ever, seen or heard anything that I couldnt identify, no matter how much I hoped I would lol.

Theres a video of the Michigan Dogman that makes me very curious though. It looks real to me and for the life of me I cant figure out what it is.

Size, colour and sort of shape of a black bear but the shoulders are wrong. It doesnt move like any animal I've ever seen. Maybe a Gorilla, but in Michigan?

A Pinto, wow. Their lucky to be alive. When cars hit Moose they usually hit their legs and they end up on the roof.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Zoning out at the gym pool down the road from home [emoji41]

However, hiking in the mountains are another great way to relax.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My life has been awfully stressful for about a year. Had to give up my favorite hobby. So, I bought a raspberry pi and am working on Linux proficiency. Endless entertainment. And I stopped watching the news.

Top Bottom