What's new

How do you use your dual comb razor?

I'm still really enjoying this dual comb. It has the same gap on both sides, the only difference is SB/OC. I basically never flip it before rinsing, so it means I have to rinse twice as often. Today I did a full first pass with SB. Super comfortable and WTG. Second pass was ATG with the OC aiming for the most efficient shave possible and it worked wonderfully.
Imagepipe_30.jpg

I have a Fendrihan and Ikon SBS. I've found, due to the dual comb, I don't really care for either. I generally enjoy OC when I've got several days growth to mow down, and SB for daily shaves.

I suppose I am a "twirler" too and have a Timeless Ti .95. I considered their DC before ultimately just getting two plates (OC and SB). My initial thought was why have two when one will do... and being able to do initial passes of 3+ day growth with the OC and then flipping to the SB to finish. But... i dont usually have a 3+ day growth and much prefer having both plates and get no real irritation on pass 3 with the OC.

Ratso

Mr. Obvious
I don’t like the looks of a solid bar open comb combination razor. Maybe I’m a little OCD.
(CDO letters arranged alphabetically as they should be). It puts the whole universe out of balance. I might as well drive a truck like this one.

C6256734-C7D1-4082-8531-EDA228B1DC91.jpeg

The options that a DC provide continue to serve me well with this razor. Today I wanted the most efficient shave possible for a rushed shave one pass ATG. The OC side was the ticket.
Imagepipe_3.jpg

Top Bottom