What's new

How do you set up your sink?

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
I have a cabinet for my scuttle and odds and ends, a wall shelf for brushes that was formerly a window - the addition made that a little silly so I took out the window and filled the space with shelves, and a medicine cabinet for most daily supplies.

I have a pedestal sink with a 5" rim. I keep two soaps and moisturizer on one side of the sink. Everything else gets put away daily.

You must mean my wife's bathrooms. They are her domain. Bathrooms have never been a battle worth fighting. We lived in an apartment many years with two daughters and one bathroom. I learned to adapt. In our 50+ years together, she has always claimed dibs on all counter space and under the sink, including bathroom closets. But bless her pea-pickin' heart, she now allows me space on the counter of our main bathroom for my electric toothbrush, and some space underneath for my witch hazel, mouthwash & some smaller items.

Fortunately, she choose bedroom furniture with large nightstands. My top drawer holds deod, talc and other stuff. The bottom drawer holds 14 soaps, blades, several DEs, aftershaves and 6-7 brushes. Wet brushes dry on top of the nightstand, away from whatever women spray in the bathroom. My overflow is stored in a box in the basement to be rotated as needed.

We have 2 sinks both are about 4 feet wide so plenty room for just me on my side
ironic I now have more stuff than wife :) hahahah

Got lupo in 72 and 95 and a GC 84 plate to compare to my timeless straight and comb and GC 68 so I test out blades and such and try to move my fav blades of the new razors up in position :)

I keep the main AS I use out almost all soap is in a cabinet at sink to the side

I already know the blades for the two on the left and one on the right I will put down blades I try their soon though to keep order but really focusing on the 2 lupos and GC 84
fav blades toward plate if a blade does better the bottom blade goes bye bye :)

24A184E0-7083-4EE1-9D63-2AD6CE252CFD.jpeg

Top Bottom