What's new

How do you organize your software in the den?

I don't have all that much shaving kit to store but for what I do have these under-the-sink storage shelves have worked well.

Under Sink Cabinet Organizer

91ewf2iZ-oL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

My “den” is an extremely small bathroom. I keep the razor that I am currently using, my brushes, and my soaps inside the cabinet in the bathroom. When I’m not using a particular razor, it stays in a bag inside a cupboard.

I am ’allowed’ one cabinet in the bathroom where I haphazardly stow my current ‘rotation!’

Then there is secret space in the shop for extras, back-ups, back-ups for the backups, etc!! :a29:

I share a small bathroom with my wife but it has three cabinets, a shelf, and the vanity has two drawers and an undersink cabinet. All of my stuff is neatly behind closed doors (save for a large stash of blades and a couple back-ups of popular shaving cream which are on a shelf in an adjacent library closet). Only thing that stays on the vanity top is a couple glasses with our toothbrushes and toothpaste, one in each corner. Wife does make-up in the bedroom so most of her stuff is in there. Also, while I have a fair bit of gear compared to a normal person (9 razors, 5 brushes, about 14-15 soaps, a few aftershaves), it's not crazytown numbers so it's all easy to get to for the daily shave and easily stowed afterwards. If I collected the way some of you guys do, I'd have to get my own house...

Space is a bit of an issue so I don’t get to display much so I miss out that aspect of enjoying the craft. I keep most of my shaving items out of sight stored in 2 extra dopp bags under the sink. I’m known to leave out a set of soap / after shave , razor and brush but I try not to display too many items because I want to still get more items in my collection without anyone really knowing how much I have accumulated.

Top Bottom