What's new

How do you keep'em

Where do you keep your razors and blades?

• In the bathroom

• out of the bathroom

Results are only viewable after voting.
Do you keep your razors in the bathroom or out of the bathroom?
Is your stuff sensitive to prolonged exposure to heat and moisture?

I keep the bulk in the closet with some more on me little shelf and only what is in use or to be used next stays in the bathroom(except the razor)

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Most are stored in another room in large plastic tubs. Just the stuff I use the most is in the bathroom. Have had no trouble so far. DE blades are stored in a Tupperware container with some of those small desiccant packs that absorb moisture under the bathroom sink.

The razor and blade I am using for the week and the soaps in rotation for the month stay in the bathroom, everything else stays in a drawer in my bedroom with some silica gel packs in the drawer.

linty1

My wallet cries.
New soaps and creams are in the closet in the hallway, razors are in my office, brushes are under the sink in the cupboard there.

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
My razors are in the bathroom. I never thought about a razor that was allergic to moisture. Hmmmmmmmm.

I keep a zip lock bag of blades in a cabinet in the bathroom (I usually start with 100 at a time) and the rest are out of the bathroom.

Hi,

The Fasan is on the counter with the soap and the brush. The spare soap under the sink. The blades and other razors are tossed in a drawer.

Stan

Everything is in the bathroom. The stash of blades resides in a plastic bag in the auxiliary medicine cabinet along with the plastic-cased Merkur and the Fatip Open Comb Slant. One Tech lives in the drawer under the bathroom sink. Everything else is atop the sink, either in a stand, its original plastic case, or simply resting atop a soap/cream tub. I clean each razor now after I use it and dry it on a towel before re-assembling, so I doubt moisture is a serious issue.

Besides, these tools were made to get wet.

Do you keep your razors in the bathroom or out of the bathroom? /QUOTE]

The short answer is yes. 2-3 soaps, a backup razor, a couple of tucks of blades, open bottles of WH & PSB in the bathroom.
The rest in a (display) cabinet in the dining room.

Is your stuff sensitive to prolonged exposure to heat and moisture?

Except as listed above, nothing is stored in conditions of extreme temperature or humidity.

It's good to see that 130% of the people voted for one of the options.

Screen Shot 2021-05-12 at 11.41.41.png

Total voters: 27, because 16+19=27. Looks good to me. ;)

I have too much stuff so most of it is in drawers in my home office.

I keep 3 soaps, 3 brushes, 3 razors and a bunch of aftershaves in my bathroom and rotate one out every day.

I also keep an empty soap tub filled with assorted blades in the bathroom in a drawer.

Top Bottom